Those were our big events today. I awoke and knew today would be a great day. To make a great day, add water. Water for the sprinklers, water to clean up pee off the garage floor, water to drink, water to clean, water to take in the car. (I am so thirsty!)
The library is great. I had to make 2 trips there today. We couldn't find library cards, so I thought maybe I could get away with mine. Um, no. $80 is the cost for an out-of-county card. However, most cities will reimburse you some of the cost. You just have to check at your city center. So said, the librarian. He took no pity on me. Also, I thought renting videos was free at the library. It was $1. That beats RedBox. You get a larger collection and more than 1 day with the media. I just remembered my redbox rental was due yesterday, oops. The cost just went from $1 to $3. Nuts!
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment