
Thursday the 9th of July, our whole whoppin' family made it to the Bee's game. (Minus Sam, AND JENNIE, and Eph and Paul's families) That's a pretty good turn out! I didn't watch much of the game because I was busy handing out Tootsie Pops and chasing the kids to the park and on the kiddie train. It was more interesting doing that the watching the Bees lose.
I have my own losing record for Bee's games. Without fail, each game I go to, I get beer spilled on me. I don't find it to be the sweetest smelling drink. Sometimes when it's all mixed with the heat and sweat and stench of the drunken, I just want to puke.
Would you rather have a bird poop on you at an event or beer spilled on you? Good question.
5 years ago

2 comments:
And the Bennion family....it's okay. I know we were the most missed.
Good "would you rather", Peterson. From first-hand experience on both counts, I'd go for the beer spill. Once it dries, you sort of forget about it. On the other hand, it's hard to forget that you have bird crap on you.
Post a Comment