Wednesday, July 15, 2009

AuntieNan-Day 2

I feel so good about today. I got a quiet house at 8:30 p.m. The weirdest thing, the electricity went out again today! It's reseting everything and making me nervous about the alarm system.

No blowouts, and lots of crawling, riding bikes and being outside. It was a relaxed and fine day.

I did see the ancestral monkey brains today as Seth jumped off his bike to climb over my car. He went up the bumper, over the roof and slide down the windshield. He did it so agilely, if there was a vine at the other end I swear he would have swung on it!

Abrie liked standing on her own two feet whenever I put her down. She was always so pleased with herself after she'd plop down on her padded rear. She won't take guided steps very well so I guess we'll just let her stand around.

I hate putting Seth in timeout, and that is where he went right before bed. He bit Abrie's leg hard enough to leave marks. I loved his apology after. "Mary, I won't bite Abrie's leg hard next time. No I won't bite her." Then he went and said sorry to Abrie. He is really good at saying sorry. While riding bikes he ran over Avi's toe. After saying sorry, he let a few minutes pass and said, "Avi, are you happy now? Your toe is all better!". What a champ.

I don't see much of Adam since he is playing here and there and everywhere. He's bored without a friend.

No comments: