Sunday without visitors is kind of a drag. I think keeping the Sabbath Holy with family and friend visits is the best. Two of my friends were kind enough to bring me fresh cherries. Oh yummy. What a nice treat, and how wonderful it was to talk to adults!
What would moms do without their friends? I think they would start talking funny, using words we use with children instead of adults. Let me share a tidbit that would give an example: I was at a church meeting sitting in a foyer, when a husband came in to sit. About 5 minutes later the wife came in. She began speaking to her husband about a child this and that and said, "I think that he just needed to go potty."
Dear folks: Please do not use the word "potty" or other childish words when speaking to another adult. You sound quite childish. I am sure that I am bound to make the mistake. But I surely am going to remember who's the big girl! (There's the mistake and it just sounded good!)
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment