Ben and Natalie have jumped ship for a wonder vacation to Europe. While there they will be visiting London, Paris and Dublin. (Dublin is the main attraction with a U2 concert!) I will be holding down their large fort for the next 12 days.
I arrived today at about 4 p.m. The electricity was out, and Seth was crying. Seth usually isn't a cryer so I knew then that he'd be going to bed early. He was a tired boy tonight. Dinner got underway at 5:30, and baby Abrie pounded down the spaghetti, after I magic cheffed it to death and sprayed myself with tomatoe sauce juices. (That stains!) Seth threw his all over the ground. Avi poured parmasean on hers and ate about one bite. Adam did okay, just lacked on the vegetable serving. There's plenty of leftovers for another day.
The kids were good cleaning up after themselves. Unfortuneatley, while I was doing up some dishes Abrie had a frontal blow out! There was poop everywhere. Soaken through on her little pink jumper up to her boobies. Getting the jumper off only proved to smear the poop. It was one mad dash to the tub. As she is screaming bloody mary, Seth sneaks in to let me know he pooped his pants. Poor Seth had to wait with a load in his pants while I got Abrie dressed. I don't know which was worse the blow out or the poopy 3 year old.
I pity the mothers whose days are full of these incidents. I get to laugh them off and hope that they do too as they sit back and relax once the kiddies are in bed.
We'll see what the rest of household management brings me.
5 years ago

5 comments:
u2 concert in Dublin!! That would be amazing to see. Oh man...
Mary, you are such a good Auntie!
When are you coming to hang out with me in Hailey?
I had so much fun with you when we were there! Ikea was great, next time TAI PAN!
Typical. Sounds like a good time. Your are a good aunt.
Oh my. You are such a saint. 12 days??? GOOD LUCK!!! You're awesome!!!!
That was a great story it made me laugh. Love you Mary hope you visit soon.
Post a Comment