Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 4

We had a nice day today. Ben and Nat called around 3 and I didn't hear anyone say, "I miss mommy." after that.

Seth said a funny thing. I was getting chicked out of the freezer and getting ready to thaw it out for dinner when Seth piped up and said, "I hate that. I am not eating." I said, "Don't you want to get big and strong." He immediately told be he already was big and strong, "See!" and flashed his big muscles to me.

I let Abrie loose to feed herself, and she loved it! I gave her a bowl of cottage cheese and she downed it like a little squirrel. She didn't get any of it in her hair.

After dinner we played in the gym for about an hour. Then we played outside. It's nice out front when that sun goes down. Avi was super cute, because I sat on the grass and started picking out the crab grass. She wandered over and asked what I was doing. I told her I was doing surgery and that I needed her help. She bought into the Doctor play and pulled out a ton! She even put them all in the green "guts" garbage can. She believes that Dr. Ben Peterson will have to come home and give the grass some medicine. :) We'll be playing doctor on the lawn some more.


Seth is being a stinker on the potty training. He was outside, striped down and came in naked cause he peed his pants. While Avi fetched him some new clothes, he stood in the foyer and let loose with more. It was a nice stream. I clapped real hard, saying no no no, and grabbed his arm and rushed him to the toilet. He had plenty to let out. It must have been the Happy Hour Slushes from Sonic (50 cents!) and me not reminding him to come in and go, It's my fault cause I haven't been good at asking him if he needs to go.

We are all looking forward to seeing Ethan tomorrow.

No comments: