Today, I came to the realization that I have no idea what is going on in the world. My mind is so wrapped up in being "withit" around this household, I have no knowledge of news, and events. I am following a family schedule and that's it! My cousin called today inquiring a little about what's going on on the 24th of July, Utah's state day. Well, heck if I know! I felt sorta bad that I don't know where fireworks are, a parade or anything. If it's not on the schedule, I guess I don't need it.
I could read the newspaper online, I could turn on the t.v., but I just don't want to or care, also, when would I? There's other things I think I've got to do or would rather do. Unless the sky begins to fall, I'll clue back into it all when I am done with this chore.
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment