I now know the passions of a Latin Man. Thank you Alberto for telling me I was beautiful 5 times tonight. Thank you for the red roses, and spaghetti dinner. I was flattered that you wanted to work your way into my house. Also that you looked at me dreamily whenever I spoke in my broken Spanish and Portuguese. My accent is quite amorous. However, we won't be meeting again.
We sat for a movie, and you held my hand. You set me up with a fleck on my lip to go in for the kill, and then you never let go. A girl's gotta breathe! You also stroked my chin as if I had a beard. Your lips drooled practically all over my face, another reason to pause, so I could wipe your spit off my face. I knew we would never get through the movie. Luckily you obliged my idea of leaving early for home. However, pushing me up against the wall saying, "let's go" in a coy way while licking my teeth with your tongue didn't get me home any faster. The glass of merlot you had with your dinner really got you feeling suave. This white girl doesn't know how to react when in the movie theatre you say, "You don't have to resist." A quote worthy of a quote board. I was LMAO inside my mind at that point. Your confidence was so laughable.
This white girl ain't used to such adoration. This white girl may have kissed back, but only cause there was no way out.
I am sorry El Guapo, this white girl will be breaking your heart. Adios e Adeus.
5 years ago

3 comments:
Hahaha! I'm pretty sure I dated this SAME guy once...red roses and all! :) Poor el Guapo.
What???
I have to hear more about this.
Oh. It appears you have already kissed a Latin. Then never-mind my last comment.
Post a Comment