Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring and a Spring in my Step


Spring has sprung, and I am all geared up. The sun is shining, my mood is smiling. I've got projects to look forward to. At work, I've passed the gloomy winter hump and am swinging into high productivity and motivation to do it all.

I love this weather.

2 comments:

paulnmea said...

And I love you! Could it possibly be due to a birthday coming up:) Come down to Cedar and I will make you the best b-day cake ever!!

MiStY said...

Pat! Thanks for the awesome posts. You write so well and brought a thought and a smile to my face and heart. I particularly loved the one about your thesis getting used as homework papers. Oh, it cracked me up so hard. I'm sorry to hear about your student. Death does make you wonder if you were there for a person. I hope you have a Happy Birthday tomorrow. I will be talking to you then k! Love Ya