1. I got very mad and Honesty this week. I took a day off work to wait for the cable guy. When he arrived, he up-saled me on an amplifier, my signal was weak, and in August the company is changing their service so better to do it now than later... Then he downgraded my service! I was getting 99 channels for 3 years, have had multiple cable guys come to the house to install this or that, and this dude tells me I should only get 25 channels according to my account. Well crap! I feel like it was a bait and switch. Give me free cable, then when I get comfortable with it, switch it. He tried to get me to buy back the 99 channels with a line like, well Ma'am if you like general conference cause your mormon you can get it anytime, like if you miss it. What a tard! I don't care about conference on cable! I was so upset that I called customer service twice after he left. They were all weeners. I got nothing. I hate that cable guy for being honest, and I shouldn't, so that makes me double mad.
2. Will people please brush their teeth, and then please teach their kids to brush! At a wedding, for heaven's sake, when you'll be smiling a lot, brush!!!
3. Looking for a dress to wear to a Black Tie wedding. I think when I am not excited about it, I can't get excited about any of the dresses I've been trying. From Nordstrom Rack to the D.I. and everywhere in between, nothing works. I'll be taking care of that the day before I go...
4. I need to look for a ticket to South Carolina. Get me outta here!
5. 3 more Mondays until the teaching year is over. Everyone whose lives rotate around that schedule is counting down. I can't get relaxed now, I got to buckle down and stay serious.--except with my 9th grade class who I call audibles for a lot. I need the extra prep when I have 4 subjects to cover! They love me for this reason only-who cares about technology.
6. I miss some of my friends, and the more I want to stop working the more I am finding thins that remind me of them. Love you Tami, Misty, Bekah, Katie, Vanessa, and Sabrina.
7. Here's a good one: When it is rush hour traffic and you are turning left at an intersection-STEP ON IT! There are people behind you who have places they'd rather be than stuck in traffic. When you finish your turn, please pick up the pace! Do not drive 10 miles an hour under the speed limit. Do not follow the slowness with a quick stop to try to get me of your ass. Check your speed limit first. And please use your blinker. Another note as I swerve around you flip yourself off! You were the one going way to slow! And you didn't look cool with your cigarette pursed to your lips either-Dumb Teenagers.
8. Being an ornery cuss is not fun. (I'll calm down next week)
9. When you talk in certain tones-like monotone or an abrupt tone, you tend to give off the air that you are a depressed, ornery or an unfriendly person. Watch your tone. It's a non-verbal queue coming from your body when you speak that tells true stories...
10. I look at all the 3 big drywall patches I need to get done in my house and I just don't want to do them...I am tired of doing it all. Calgon take me away!
5 years ago

3 comments:
Hey Mary, under all that ranting, I know you are such a happy, sweet, loving, caring, beautiful, fun, thoughtful, and carefree young woman. :) But you're right, sometimes you gotta let it all out. haha!
Thanks again for the wonderful Saturday 'Tea with the Ladies'. It was mahhvelous, dahling!!
I guess I need to be a better friend so you will miss me too. Sorry. I do love you and miss you. Let's get together and see a show.
No lie! I am laughing so hard I've got tears!! I love You Mary Pat. Get your arss down here and see me. Take care
Post a Comment