Friday, May 14, 2010

A Pat on the Back

May 11, 2010


DEAR MARY PETERSON:

Your student loans serviced by UHEAA have been paid in full as of April 20, 2010...Congratulations on paying off your student loans. If you have questions, please contact UHEAA at the address below...

Sincerely,

CUSTOMER SERVICE

6 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Patricia. What a great day!!!!! Kiss that burden goodbye. Great job. See you in about 2 weeks!!!!! Let's get our party on! I'm ready to break out some Celine moves!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Hooray Mary! That is awesome!

Trenda said...

Hey Mary, I have e-mailed you a few times about a sister's reunion that Melissa (Vandyke) Mitchell is planning here in utah. I am wondering if you have gotten the e-mails and just aren't responding or if you don't use your e-mail address mpatriciap@excite.com. Anyway, let me know if you can make it so Melissa can plan better. It will be on May
22nd at 5:00pm most likely in Midway, UT. Hope you can make it! :)

Jenni said...

Congrats. It's a good feeling, isn't it? Enjoy your freedom!

janbang said...

WOOHOO!!! I look forward to that day!

Love you Mary!

MiStY said...

I'm so jealous! Instead of paying mine off I keep stackin' em up... oh well it's all worth it....isn't it???????????