To Whom It May Concern:
Last night my brain would not shut down. It was somewhere between 1:00a.m. and 2:00a.m. that I wanted to cry, because I couldn't sleep. My day was very productive, I should have been very tired, in fact I was. This crazy brain just wouldn't stop cranking the gears! I wouldn't have minded had I been able to get up and do all the things I thought about last night, but alas, I was to work at 7:00 a.m.
Can you help? What do you do when your mind is racing, and it's time for bed?
Revin' up on Diet Coke!
~Mary Pat
5 years ago

4 comments:
I have to take something because my brain does that every night.
I pray and that always does the trick...usually always before I get to the amen. :o) Probably not scoring me any points in heaven huh.....
This happened to me the other night. I just watch TV and hope to fall asleep. Sorry
Hey Mary, I have e-mailed you a few times about a sister's reunion that Melissa (Vandyke) Mitchell is planning here in utah. I am wondering if you have gotten the e-mails and just aren't responding or if you don't use your e-mail address mpatriciap@excite.com. Anyway, let me know if you can make it so Melissa can plan better. It will be on May
22nd at 5:00pm most likely in Midway, UT. Hope you can make it! :)
Post a Comment