My car smells like a fart! I can't stand it, and it's not me leaving the smell! I get into the car, morning and afternoons, and the reek of sick butt hits me in the face. I've got a nice lavendar air freshener in there and it's being masked. I am afraid too look under my seats.
What if a cat crawled in my car and died, what if a little dead birdie is there? What if it's the spilled chocolate milkshake in the back seat that I thought was cleaned up? What if some smart alec student dropped a piece of crap in there?
The sad thing is, my car is so dirty I would not know if any of those things happened. I guess I'll be having a love fest with my car this weekend, car wash, upolstery cleanse, and a new air freshener.
5 years ago

3 comments:
Or maybe this is a sign.... Time to get a new car!!!
The word fart is so funny. Can we get together soon? Can we please have a standing monthly date?
Was Paul in town? hahaha
Post a Comment