
I have a looming 30 page paper due at the end of the semester. Today is fall recess for my school, so I am planning on starting that project. It's about 3:45 p.m. and the most I've done with myself today is showered, done a load of laundry and grocery shopped. I arose this morning at about 10. The items mentioned above took no longer than 2 hours together, so what have I done with the rest of that time?
I've sat in front of the boob-tube eating. I've eaten some very unhealthy things. 4 candy bars is unhealthy. They were only $0.38 on sale at Macey's. I wasn't planning on eating them all today, but in my way of procrastinating and nerves, they are gone. I have eaten oatmeal, a turkey sandwich, a banana, grapes, some cheese, a yogurt, and lots of honeycombs-as if they were a bag of chips. There is something terribly wrong. I am addicted to sugar, and hate writing papers. I would probably feel like I had a great eating day; but now, I just feel like crap. It's the sugar crash, and all those empty calories and fat grams! Ugh.
It's okay to say, "That's pretty disgusting." or maybe you can say, "I've done that too!". Either way, there's still the problem: I have a paper to write, and I want to throw up those 4 candy bars.
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment