Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The roommate is sexin' it up.

I have a rule in my home: No Sex, No Drugs, No alcohol. The philosophy is that if I can't have it, neither can you. You'll just have to go elsewhere to have sex, do your drugs and drink your alcohol. I just don't need it in my home.

Well, my roommate who has self-professed all her whoring around has been having sleep overs. I knew it was going on, but I never saw the boy leave. I have given reminders, and listened to her lie right back. I get excuses like, "Oh yeah, we fell asleep until 2:00 a.m." I am not stupid, who would make a boy leave their bed when he's already been there! And another thing, who has a boy hang out with her while she showers. I was quite embarassed when my dad was fixing electrical outlets, and we hear the shower go on. Then a while later we watch as two little love birds walk out the door. Have some class!

This morning I saw the boy leave. At 6:09 a.m., I was looking out the kitchen window watching his truck pull out of the neighborhood. I heard him in the kitchen leaving, so I jumped up and ran up the stairs to verify it was him. That's when I saw the truck. So now I have the proof.

So, now what do I do? I want to confront her. I want her to respect me and my place, and I want her not to lie.

Here's the options I've thought of:

1. Talk to him and to her. Tell them what I know, and have them to do their thing elsewhere.
2. Give her 30 days notice and have her to move out.
3. Give her one more chance, and then if she breaks the rules, give her 30 days notice.

What would you do? I seriously want to punch her in the face right now. I am all wired up, ready to fight! AHHH.

7 comments:

Trenda said...

I vote for number 3!

jamieBEE said...

30days notice!! Kick her out!!!!

And the next roomate make sure you put your honor code in the contract.

Jennie B. said...

Just ask her to do it elsewhere. It isn't BYU housing but she should respect you. On the other hand, she is paying for her room. Unless it's in the contract, she can legally sex it up in her room with a boy. You own the place though! You can do whatever you want! Just let all of the tenants know that you added a section to the contract, add a section and have all of them sign it so it's not just picking at her. They can choose to move out if they can't abide by the contract addition.

Jenni said...

Make a new rule. No boys in the house after a certain hour (according to your discretion). And if she doesn't comply, kick her out.

MRSA MOM said...

warn, and outta there. although, that is kind, she knew when she moved in, why doesn't she go to his place??

tammy said...

it is your house. You get to do what you want.

MiStY said...

I say very bluntly remind her of what's up! It's your houes dammit! besides, what if it were your daughter? You'd tell her immediately and gain the respect for your space back and let her know what's up. If she knows the rule then she needs to know she's out if she messes up again. Good luck I kinda got a kick out of your post. what a dumb girl... Did your sis get lucky and have her baby already? I'm jealous if so. Love ya PUT DOWN THE LAW!