LOL, it's what feels so good when I am completely stressed. Have you ever been so irritated, but then someone or something makes you laugh in the middle of that feeling, and you can't be mad anymore? My brother Paul was the best at that when we were younger. And that was kinda frustrating too.
I am not a boisterous person when it comes to comic relief, however there are a few things that make me laugh out loud:
When I was little: Jamie and I sticking a piece of coconut candy on the roof of our mouth and saying Kitty Cat, over and over.
When I watch TV: Seinfeld
When I babysit: Little ones 5 years and younger. I love 18 to 24 month age.
At home: When the boys are smack talking, and mom or dad let a smack fly.
At work: The good happy-go-lucky kids, that mimic me when I am mean.
At church: Nathan Tyler's Sunday School Lesson
On the Blogs: Those silly comments by Misty or quotes by Holly's Isaac, and Madelin's donut eating.
When someone farts, falls, or just gets tripped up
What's your greatest laughing moment? Make me laugh, I need a release of endorphins!
5 years ago

3 comments:
I think of my most embarrassing moments and I just laugh. I will have to share them with you. And the Arrested Development series. I can watch all the episodes over and over and still laugh like crazy.
Dude did we ever name the Damned Duck?? I have been checking back like everyday to see if I won and I haven't seen the name yet.... what's up with that?
I tell you what though, your blogs make me laugh. You have such a stinkin' way with words. By the way how's that book coming along? Seriously, the thing that has made me laugh today is the dork with the living scriptures that stopped by to try and sell me the sets of DVD's. Bless his heart he is such a special spirit that when I told him I was interested, but couldn't afford them right now, he tried to take me on a trip to "guiltland" and explained how much we probably spend eating out in a month and when we really think of it that way, there's always a way we can afford it.... I just rolled my eyes and said thanks for the trip, but I'm still not getting them this month :o) I hate when people think you're dumb and talk to you like you haven't a brain in your head when really it's a problem that they're dealing with (meaning the no brain thing). Sorry for the length, it had to be told. Love YA
When Wally and I were walking out of Target in Boston and a bird pooped right on his head. HE even thought it was funny.
Post a Comment