
Okay, all you South Jordanites or SoJo's know that Julianne Hough grew up down the street (as in down 1300 West) from us. Hough's used to live in the good ol' days of South Jordan. Julianne in my book was just Marabeth and Sharee's little sister. Well she must be a little sister in bigger times than Dancing on the Stars because I just downloaded the single of the week at iTunes. It happens to be Julianne's country single "My Hallelujah Song". I highly suggest you download this tune. It sounds fabulous. And just to stay tight with the SoJo pride, I might just get her whole album. Listen to it!
5 years ago

4 comments:
Oh, that's funny she grew up just down the street from you! Her brother is HOT! Bonnie and I are hooked to DWTS. I like to watch Derrick Hough and I secretly think Bonnie has a crush on Julianne.
Holy Moalie....
It's true, I love her.
The cool thing about blogs, is that you get to update them!
Post a Comment