I've been waiting for someone to get! I've been looking to bust some poor unfortunate student. I've been trying to make a student's life miserable. Honest, why would I ever catch and tell on someone unless I was out to get them like the witch, I am. So, this is how a poor little withered girl thinks, who didn't attend school today.
I left work during my lunch hour yesterday. I pulled up in my usual place by the big trees. 2 girls that are often at that tree looked to be putting something in the tree. Was it marijuana, a note to a boyfriend, possible garbage? So suspicious! Since the girls took back what was in the tree I thought I would question them.
What's in your pocket, I said
It's a phone, she said.
What else?, I said
Nothing, she said
Can I see, I said
Yeah, she said, as she pulled her phone from her pocket with a lit cigarette.
Poor thing, she thought I was going to search her pockets. But how lame are you if you cup your cigarette against your phone as you pull it out of the pocket. She was not happy. In fact quite defiant about handing it over. I had to threated, to give it to me or the administration. She chose me, and I carried it to the administration in the palm of my hand like a sick little butt.
That cigarette left it's reeking stench on my hand the rest of the day. I had washed my hands 4 times with soap and it still lingered. That is pretty disgusting! It reminded me that I hate scrubbing walls, fixtures and floors of lathered nicotine from apartment homes and the chipping of mustard colored tar-glued outlet plates from switches and plugs.
To the fools who chose to start smoking: You stink, you linger and it makes you and everything else dirty. Cousin-quit smoking!
5 years ago

3 comments:
Mary, it's me, Crystal Bloom from TTE! How are you? Where are you? Do you still live in Utah and do you need any roommates?! I am looking for a teaching job and have had a couple of interviews in the Sandy area. I might me moving out there, but at this point it is all up in the air. Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog! Give me an update on your life! It has been forever! crystalbloom@mac.com 760-885-0324
Ha ha!!! That poor girl got the wrath of Mary Pat. Trust me, you DO NOT want the wrath of Mary Pat!
So, what happened to her???
Post a Comment