Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rated E for Everyone!

How was your Christmas? Little Joshy Price summed up mine very well. As he opened his first video game ever, he ecstatically rejoiced, "It's rated E for Everyone!" I love his very sincere frogger voice, and his hugely innocent chocolate brown eyes that really do sparkle. He's the best little 4 year old boy.

E is also for everyday! My Christmas was the run of the mill. Saw my family, visited family, ate cereal, ate some cake (very old tasting and dry) and read a book. I lounged and it was great. It was better than everyday in the fact that I got to lounge with family. If I was lounging by myself it would have been more looser like.

I had a hard time making myself go home and making myself sleep. There's something about not wanting Christmas day, no matter what kind of day it was, to end. Maybe because it is the most special day of the year, and you don't get to hold the magic of the Christmas spirit like you do in anticipation any longer. Holding that anticipation for 365 more days is kinda hard.

1 comment:

MiStY said...

Pat, You always put it so well. I love reading your blog. When I've been gone forever and look back and catch up I realize your blog is the one I miss the most cuz it feels like I'm sitting in the room listening to you talk when I read what you write. Call me sometime. I love ya! You're awesome! Keep up the good honest words. Call me...did you ever get your package?