I was thinking about Jake's wedding and it was freezing cold, the dry-crack your skin kind of cold. I am outraged and get all bent out of shape just thinking about a certain family that didn't dress their children properly for the weather. Frankly, they rarely dress their kids appropriately.
If you dress in a wool coat, have hats and gloves-the works, maybe your small toddlers should too. My wise older sister has said many times, "If you are warm, your child is probably warm too. If you are cold, your child is probably cold too."
Summer is over, the little tank top dresses and bare feet isn't healthy to wear in the snowy weather. The thin little jackets provide no protection to Jack Frost. Please, negligent parents, if you read this, step it up! Keep your children healthy and warm.
It's no excuse to say, "We are just running from the car to the house or the store." Too much can happen between the cold car and the warm building.
5 years ago

2 comments:
But how do you really feel? :)
I have nothing to say but giggle from that last comment.
And this- promise you will tell me if I ever do something that bugs you instead of posting it? hehe
Post a Comment