Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Laundry Blog

The laundry is washing, and I can blog while I wait! Sometimes it feels so nice to do laundry. I know it's time to do laundry when two things occur. First: I run out of clean underwear. Sometimes it is convenient to just buy more, but my underwear is more expensive and not as available as the Hanes Her Way pack at Walmart, so I wash. Second, I wash when all bottom portions of outfit ensembles are dirty. My wardrobe usually revolves on what is covering my butt. I don't like dirty butts, so again laundry time.

This post wasn't going to be about laundry, but that is what you get. The original title was "A break to blog." Weird, I know. Anyway, it's about as exciting as anything else in my life right now. It's my summer break and there hasn't been anything great about it yet. When that happens, I'll post about it for sure.

No comments: