With a great big sigh of relief, I've set out to update my blog. The first thing I had to do was get rid of the music! Man that is so annoying. I think I may just have to blog about my playlist sometime instead.
So anyway, March has been a whirlwind of a month. I can't believe it's almost over. My life maxed out with traveling, teaching, visiting, and showing face where I deemed it necessary. Hence my sigh as I sit for a minute and relaxingly create this post.
March started with 8 days of Hawaii. Here's some pictures. I have to sum up the islands just as Jamie said it, "It's the only place on earth where it really is how everyone describes it." 

Hawaii=Beach time. The sound of the waves are so luring. The warm water is so inviting. You must go wading (or boarding).
A new thing I did this trip was hike Manoa Falls. I was so glad I hiked it in flip-flops. It was a great family outing. I rather enjoyed it. We visited Pearl Harbor, and the PCC too. I shall call myself the Nanny-Aunt, when I get to go help out on family trips. And this time I filled my duties best by being the designated adult in the swimming pool. Mind you, we swam everyday, before lunch, after lunch, and any time in we could. It was great to have a pool onsite. Not one mishap. Except there was the second to last day when babies were in the hot tub and I happened to find one poopy, so we scrambled out of there to clean the boy up and I placed the rest in the pool. Only to have another one upchuck not even 3 minutes later. No more pool time after that!
Hawaii was such a wonder place to be. I really appreciate Ben and Natalie letting me tag along with them. And in the chance that they'll read this:
THANK YOU!
We returned from Hawaii on Sunday the 9th. I went from 13 hours of travel straight to church. I figured I should be there to sustain the new Relief Society presidency. My ward is huge and we now have 2 relief societies and 2 elder's quorums. WHOA! You can translate that to many fish in 2 ponds.
I have yet to get my sleep schedule back on track. We'll talk about that when I am more rested. I'll catch you up with some more of my little march madness.
5 years ago

4 comments:
Hey Pat! Thanks for FINALLY updating your blog my heck I thought you were gonna leave us hanging forever "at Jennies request". So, you've got some good clevage goin on in the Hawaii pics. You look great and I sure wish I was in Hawaii with you. I love that you gave the kick to the music... I like the new look of the blog Dibs! Glad to have you back Love Ya!
No, thank YOU! We are so thankful you could come and be the best Aunt and Nanny ever! And your blog looks very cute--I like the new look.
Natalie
You have the best life! How fun! Now you just need to plan a trip to Philadelphia in July or August!
Wow! Looks like you have been busy in a fun way! It's fun to see what you have been up to. Do you really live in Sandy? We really should get together. Do you keep in touch with anyone from the mission. I have a few links on my blog to girls from the mission if you want to check them out. Jennie Jespersen, Melissa (Vandyke) Mitchell, Somer (Martin) Ricks, Christina (Felt) Hines, and Katheryn (Higgins) Osmond. You may already have some, or not even know them, but there you go!
Post a Comment