So, It's been awhile since something new and exciting has been posted. Well, there's a reason. You see, my day to day is basically the same. I wake up, go to work, come home, stay busy with church and people, then go to bed. There is the typical american hygiene behavior, and less than Catherine standard cleaning going on too. I really like pictures on my posts, but it wouldn't be too pretty to see me showering, brushing teeth or hanging out at my computer. Also, I've been outta town a bit. Hence the reason for no posts.
This month just to be crazy, I jumped the ship of life on the 15th and scrambled up a plane ticket to Texas! It was very random that I would go that quick and I am glad I did. I watched more television there than I have in a year. I read a book, I got to sleep with Isaac and Lily, I had sugar cereal each morning and a couple of Rootbeer Floats. Mmm Yummy. It seems tradition that the day I get to Flower Mound, that the Price's treat me to Cici's pizza. Mmm Yummy again! It's typical for me to shop while visiting with Jamie, but it seems the stars were stacked against me. Not many shopping bags returned. Yes! Money Saved!
So besides that, this past weekend I also got to skip out of 2 days of work for the ITEA conference that was held in SLC. What a great break. I met up with my college buddies and we enjoyed catching up and pretended to go to the sessions being held. I have a great couple of professors and they bought dinner one night. Mmm Yummy again! It's a fun fact that I've been to 5 ITEA conference's in a row. To and from Albuquerque, Kansas, Baltimore, San Antonio, and SLC! YeeHaw, good fun.
This weekend I am headed to Hawaii, so stay posted! I should have pictures of that at least!
5 years ago

4 comments:
YEAH!!!! Thanks for that! oKAY..... so.... how and why did you end up in Texas? I feel so out of the loop? ANd you came home empty handed? Jamie didn't put her shopping curse on you? I'm so jealous you got to go! I can't wait for her to come out here! AND HAWAII????? I'm going to think of something I want you to bring me home........ Thanks for the blog! You're a busy little bumble bee!
Hey Pat I think there's something to this single thing. You get to travel and do whatever the hell you want to whenever the hell you want to and I am a little jealous myself of the fun things you're still getting to do. You know though, next time you need a freakin' destination you could come to George and have all the Mann fun you could possibly stand. I miss ya. Hope you have a fun trip to Hawaii! How'd you get so lucky as to go there? Enjoy and get a tan :o) Fill us in later. Love Ya
Have a good time in Hawaii! Love, grandma
Mary Pat, what a pretty name. Do you mind if I drop by your blog occasionally just to keep up with things. GrandPa McKee Says Hi.
Post a Comment