It's been awhile since I've posted on my space in blogger land. The monotony of my life has been teaching, sleeping, working...I haven't done anything to warrant a post. However, I am at my desk, the room is quiet, so I'll post.
In the past week, I've been on a sort of shopping binge. My binges for clothing come at a height of financial stress-always. Why? Retail therapy is the only answer I can think of. Also, I wanted to complete a few combinations in my closet, and buy a pair of jeans. I haven't once worn a pair of jeans to work since the school year began. It's weird that I've been without this staple since May!
Hunting for jeans is a fiasco. If I could change anything about my body it would be from my navel down. I am short and squat. I wish that my legs would just lengthen out a few more inches. And if that were to happen, I would assume that the junk in my trunk would alter considerably. I wish my butt could get slapped down to size, the target is big enough.
Back in the 1950's kids who were short and squat were either called husky, for boys or chubbies, for girls. Have you seen the ads that have been floating around from that era? Here's my chubby one:

I bring up the ad and the jeans because my sister once asked, "You like your jeans tight, don't you?" In all honesty, I hate my jeans tight, and they butt-hug because I don't want to buy a bigger size. Eventually they will stretch!
(P.S. I googled the image and also found some disgusting naked chubby man image, so beware on the searches.)
5 years ago

1 comment:
I'm glad you wouldn't change your boobs cuz DANG GIRL!!! Jeans are so so hard for every shape and size! You're preaching to the choir. Missed you last night.
Post a Comment