
I have a student who wants to touch my feet. I can't help it that he likes them, even with the chipped nail polish, and stubby size. However, it's very uncomfortable. I've had to talk to the school psychologist, because it's not normal.
This particular student is a repeat offender. Last year, I had to set the boundary that my feet belong to me and he can't touch them. I then had to bring it up at Parent/Teacher conferences and inform his parents. He was embarrassed, as he should be. This year, he's gone up a level of inappropriateness by trying to manipulate me. He brought up our bodies and all their parts like 10 fingers, then said, "What else has 10 Ms. P?" (Nice Try!) I made him answer, and then he wanted to count mine to be sure I had 10 too. No! No! No!
I had to set the boundary again, and he asked me not to tell his parents. I can barely stand it when he even looks in the direction of my feet. I try to hide them under desks so he doesn't have to think about them...A new email went out to the psychologist. While I understand that students with special needs usually get a fixation on something, it's totally wrong when they are my feet. He will never touch them.
5 years ago

4 comments:
Ummmmmmm weird.
SO wierd.
Eeewwwww!
As I like to say, it could be worse. It could be your boobs. hahaha
Post a Comment