Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Little Bit

I am so sick of looking at my last post that I'll try to give a little bit.

Since my last post I've kept busy. So busy, that I didn't care I wasn't posting about it. The business included: 2 weeks in Idaho with the Bangerter family, graduate paper writing, a trip to the dentist, a night out for a friends birthday, my cousins wedding, a spa trip-for a service never to be repeated-, chipping in for a sick mommy for a couple of days, and now I am just getting back from Lake Powell.

It was my first trip to Powell, and worthy of a return. Tomorrow I head to Idaho to return granny to her abode. Tuesday, a cooking class, and Friday a St. George/Cedar City weekend.

I'll probably be bored Wednesday and Thursday. What shall I do? The go, go, go can get to being addicting.

1 comment:

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Ummm...7 Peaks on Wed. of course! And a fun Cali trip to look forward to :) We can't wait to play with you!