Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's 2009!

Crap, it's a new year. I start working again tomorrow, and there's 12 more months until another year goes by. I like the passing years. I can see all those things in the past, it's that hindsight we all love. I can't see what's to be in 2009. When will this and that and everything else happen? January and February tend to be stagnant months. I am going to be digging deep to get some highlights, and make good use of time going by, and then hopefully March and Springtime will send me wheeling into the future.

Oo, just thinking for this month, my friends 1st baby will be born, meeting new babies is home grown goodness. Jamie's birthday is around the corner too, though I am sure it is more her highlight than mine, but it's something. I'll be wondering what the unplanned events will bring!

And, If I were to rub Buddha's Belly for good luck this year, I'd want to get lucky in love, and money! Where is that Buddha...

No comments: