


Have you ever been to San Francisco? It tops my favorite city list. There is so much to see and do. There is no need to stay shut in when you can visit San Francisco. It's a reasonable getaway, close enough for an airfare deal, and far enough away that you'll want to stay at least 4 nights. Labor Day weekend was just the time to go this year. Add 4 friends and you are bound for an unforgettably fun time.
(Not in order of preference)
- Visit Alcatraz: Everyone else does it.
- Walk the Wharf: Lots of shops and places to eat.
- Eat at Boudin's: Great Sourdough bread bowls
- Get Ice Cream at Ghiridelli square, may as well buy chocolate too.
- Rent a bike and ride over the Golden Gate Bridge!!!! (It was the best)
- Ride the trolley multiple times: Get it free with a City Pass.
- Visit the Museum of Modern Art: spend more than 1 hour there.
- Visit the Golden Gate Park: Picturesque-I liked it more than Central Park!
- Shop till you drop at Union Square, they got it all.
- Be there when there is something local, we got a Farmer's Market!!
I am bound to be back, there was more I wanted to do. I would even repeat my top 10 list, minus Alcatraz. (Once was enough there.) Don't hesitate to go to San Francisco! The most fun city in America!

2 comments:
Did you seriously come to San Francisco and not call me?
Your list is exactly what I do when I go there. I love it there, I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment