This weekend while walking around my house I realized I have a whole lot of things to place on a Honey Do List. Unfortunately, there ain't no honey do to it! So, I'll take volunteers~
1. Hang a large wreath
2. Build me a shelf in the basement closet
3. Paint my ceiling
4. Stabilze my armoir- it's like the leaning tower of Piza.
5. Affix my ironing board hanger to the laundry room wall.
6. Last but not least- wash my car! It's very crusty with salt.
I do believe as soon as my superwoman powers kick in again, I'll be able to get to these things. It's just nice to think a honey could do it!
5 years ago

6 comments:
I can paint the ceiling. I'm kinda short, but I can stand on upside down buckets pretty well.
Hey Mary Pat! I'm so excited, I just came across your whole family's blogs! It is so good to get an update on you guys, we need to keep in touch...that's why blogging is so great! I hope to hear from you too! www.raubachfamily.blogspot.com
Hey Mary Pat!! Super cute blog! Now that we've moved to Boise, I really never get to see you! I miss you!
www.snellsfamilyblog.blogspot.com
I can be your honey. Let me know when you need my help.
Hi Mary we miss you when are going to come visit?
www.shantaysblog.blogspot.com
Good luck finding a honey that will do these things for you. Every other honey I know finds every reason not to get these little nagging things accomplished. That's why I just re-caulked my own kitchen sink today and why everything that needs hanging etc, etc, etc, is done by myself or otherwise none of them would be done in this lifetime... Do you still have roomies?
Post a Comment