Well I did it, I had my first aunt sleep-over. I first thought maybe Avi was too young, but she proved me wrong! That girl was great. Last Friday the family got together for Grandma Luree's 80th birthday! (I can't believe I didn't take any pictures!) We had a great meal at Golden Corral, and visited for hours after at Papa Tom's. I was tired by 8:30 p.m. and ready to take off, when it struck me that Avi could sleep over. We could have our Girls Club sleep-over. I asked, and she quickly accepted. It was the convincing of Ben and Nat that was to follow. They didn't hesitate to badly, and off we went to my house. Avi was great. We basically went to my house, changed in to jammies and hopped into bed. We talked about princesses and what we would do in the morning. We planned to paint our nails, and shop for Julia's babyshower, and visit Owen, the baby, and Meagan. We got coloring in, but not the painting of our nails. Oops! What was most amazing about the night was Avi didn't kick me once! She did turn horizontal but that was a quick fix, and only happened once. Wahoo! Avi likes to talk in her sleep. At about 4 a.m. she said "Where's Prince Charming?". She must be having wonderful dreams! And I am wondering the same thing~ We'll have to do it again sometime!
5 years ago

4 comments:
Ha. That's cute! I love that last picture of Avi. So cute! Where IS your prince charming? Too many Charlies.
Your an awesome Aunt. When you come to Texas again you need to come visit, or let us know and we'll go up to Dallas and visit. Remember when I lined you up with my "friend?" He called me today...I haven't talked to him in almost a year. a very interesting conversation to say the least. Take care- Shelby
I tagged you, check my blog. Love Grandma.
I loved seeing the pictures!!! We are so lucky to have you. We all love you so much. Avi still talks about her sleep over and wants to do it again sometime...and the boys get jealous! Love you.
Post a Comment