Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Clowning Around!



Well Sunday sure was fun! We celebrated Natalie's birthday in such a fun way. There's nothing like facepaints and wigs to make it special. Ben packaged it all together for a wonderful surprise, and we kept it under wraps quite nicely! We kept the kids busy with a birthday factory for a couple of hours, while Ben/Nat, Josh/Jess, Mom/Dad went to the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional. Besides Seth crawling through the frosted cookies, and whistles that made Buddy, Jennie and me go insane, it went over quite well. It was great to see us all in our true forms-Clowns! We should clown around more, then maybe we wouldn't be grumpy grumpsters so often, as one of us was that day.

I just have to say that I love the way Ben and Natalie show their love for one another. They show it, they say it, they mean it. They are the best for it! I can't wait till I have a love "bigger than the Beatles"!

1 comment:

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

That was the best party ever! Thanks for all you did to make it awesome :)