So, I fell into a realm I don't typically visit, and had a PARTY. While on a little retreat in Park City some friends and I decided it would be fun to have a Masquerade Ball. Well Jennie had been to a couple, and she had told me about hers, so I thought it could be done and be fun. I borrowed some Murder Mystery material from Dustin Hansen who's supposedly the Party Planner Guru. After checking his stuff out, I took off developing a murder mystery of my own. I was pretty pleased that a plot got out as quickly as it did. Amazingly, a second murder mystery is ready, feeding off the info from the first one! I don't know which was more fun, dressing up like it was the prom, or watching the mystery performance go on. I am so glad I had my camera!
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment