Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Blogging World

What drives the blogging in my world is wonderful experiences, functions and thoughts to share. So why the blogging hiatus? It must have been due to lack of experiences, functions and thoughts. Let's take a look back at the last 6 months and just review really what the heck was going on: January through February: Winter Blues, March: 33rd Birthday, then non-stop working since about April 24th. I am not kidding when I say non-stop working. From week to week and day to day it's been teaching, nannying, babysitting or catering. In the month of June I had one day of nothing, I remember clearly June 17th. I didn't even feel like going to church. So, I didn't. While I have been breathing, eating and trying to stay afloat physically, emotionally and financially I have had some great perspective changes. I am getting happier, and less anxious and just starting to relax. Life it full of greatness so I am letting it be great. My life is not bad at all.

1 comment:

MiStY said...

I sure love this post! And I sure love you pat! Miss ya, oh and you forgot to mention my visit up there... Wasn't that something worth mentioning? ;)