Sunday, February 28, 2010

Juggling, and the arms are about to fall off!

Just when my arms want to drop every ball I have thrown in the air, I get a sight of green grass, and the sun shining for a good day Saturday. I now have a bit of renewed spirit. I have needed that renewed spirit, as the dreary months of January and February sucked every social, and happy inkling of emotion from me. I don't actually think it was the dreary months as much as it has been the helluva graduate course called School Law. School in the winter sucks, no one should go! Teaching school 5 days a week, and having graduate courses 4 days a week really takes its toll.

All things set aside, I am so relieved for the month of March and green grass. I am super relieved to have a point in the future to look forward to-Easter in Alubuquerque. I can't wait for relief from all the committments I have negotiated for myself-one too many balls. April will be my reprieve.

Bring on the Sunshine!

P.S. The use of the word "balls" here doesn't exactly convey the type of juggling I've been up to. I need a better word. Balls, Balls, Icky balls...Never juggle 'em. hehehe

1 comment:

Jennie B. said...

Hahaha. Ew!!! I'm sooo glad you don't juggle balls. And I too am sooooooooooooo glad it's March!!! Bring on the sunshine and flip flops! Please! And flip off School Law! :)