Well lots has come and gone, I feel like I am at the end of August instead of just getting into the middle of it! I've checked a few things off my little list of things to do. (I was able to send a load of crap to D.I. I made it to St. George to see Misty, and I exercised each day last week. I shopped in Park City. Just a few more things! I love lists of things to do. I am always surprised at how much I can relax when I stop thinking about it and just do it. Whatever "it" may be is always worth it.
To my surprise I got a spa package at Salon Dante, so before I know it I'll have that pedicure and massage checked off my list too. Natalie and Ben were kind enough to send me this royal treatment for my nanny saga. I am totally stoked!
I got back yesterday from St. George. I bummed a ride down with Chris and Jamie. While they played in Zions, I visited with Misty. It was great to just kick it and visit, and not be rushed to do anything or be anywhere. It was such a random trip that it was very much enjoyed. The next trip is on Thursday. I am off to Disneyland, and other L.A. adventures. This won't be so much of a relaxation trip, but Salon Dante will bring me full circle when I get back! I am feeling good.
5 years ago

1 comment:
Dear, Sweet Mary Pat...I love reading about what's going on in our life. I smile when I imagine you telling a ten-year-old to get his ass in the house. My kinda woman! Hey! I'd be delighted to come over and shoot those flying rats for you... .357, 12-gauge, M16, laser-sighted .22 -- you name it, and I'll shoot it.Have access to small grenades...just joking NSA. Shove it.
School starts for me tomorrow...eeeek.
Love ya, Uncle Mike
Post a Comment